New > Check Your Mobile Quality!

New > Check Your Mobile Quality!

Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the-international mobile equipment identity number appears. Then check the 7th and 8th numbers:

-------------------- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7th 8th
Phone serial no. x x x x x x ? ? ? x x x x x x x

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 02 or 20 this means your cell phone was assembled in Emirates which is very Bad quality

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 08 or 80 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Germany which is fair quality

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 01 or 10 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Finland which is very Good

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 00 this means your cell phone was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are 13 this means your cell phone was assembled in Armenia which is also very Bad quality

check it here too for imei analyze
Code:
International Numbering Plans, ยฉ 2001-2023

good day

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    In my mobile, 7th and 8th digits are " 03 ".....
    So what about it ?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Is this only for Nokia mobiles or for any mobile??
  • pratik2403
    pratik2403
    the post shows information for only nokia, but if you visit the link then you can check for almost any phone with IMEI number. with that you can also check your SIM no. details and so on.
  • pratik2403
    pratik2403
    Numbers 7 to 8 are the Final Assembly Code (FAC)
    06=made in Flensburg, Germany (flare)
    07=made in Flensburg, Germany
    08=made in Flensburg, Germany
    40=made in Easterinch, Scotland (UK)
    41=made in Easterinch, Scotland (UK)
    47=very popular fake IMEI,There are thousands of phones out there with IMEI=00000047000000
    49=Was found on a 8700 from China with Fake IMEI
    67=made in Illinois, USA (most prototypes)
    80=made in Tianjin, China
    81=made in Tianjin, China
    92=made in China by EASTCOM in Hangzhou
    93=made in China by EASTCOM in Hangzhou

sorry for other numbers..yet i dont got any location for them. will post as soon as i got them. thanks
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    03 is the most wanted number here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing many happy returns of the day to CEan Vishnu Priya ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Couple of Microsoft Employees gathered to celebrate the launch of Windows Phone 7 at Redmond Office. Microsoft is saying their Operating System will kill all the competition. The celebrations concluded...
hello, my question is that , Continuing Education Units (CEU) important in india? how can it help in one's career?
Hey friends, Please tell me what id the difference between Notebook and Laptop??
Hey , Please explain me Hydraulics. Actually I am an Electrical Engineers but eager to know about Hydraulics. Regards, VIPUL