CrazyEngineers
  • babuaprasad40
    babuaprasad40

MemberSep 28, 2008

new business setup

I am a MBA Graduate 1994 pass out from a repuated institute.I am planning to start a new business by opening a pvt ltd Company and have the necessary supports/backups,but till now unable to findout the type of business/prospective ideas to start one. please guide .. also please suggest any forum /site from where I can get necessary information/ideas .
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 28, 2008

Well, I believe you've come to the right place. Do you have any areas of interest so that we can evaluate different ideas for you?

Or do you have few ideas in your mind but not sure which one to go forward with?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • babuaprasad40

MemberOct 3, 2008

yea, basically I am interested in trading...as a consignment agent or opening retail outlet for fmcg/durable goods or home care/building materials.But I am afraid as these trades are of highly competitive and low margin in nature.Further just to inform you that I own 2 shop rooms, 320sft and 160sft beside a main road in a market square(Busy traffic road).Shops are lying vacant since last 1 year and I do not want to rent out to any body.Please advice..
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • tdave

MemberApr 13, 2009

babuaprasad40,How things going?the 2 shop room that you own is a great asset for you,many of us without that advantage.

Home Channels Search Login Register