New building construction

Hi friends,

I have a plan to construct a new home,can u people please tell me the do's and dont of constructing house,as i am computr engineer i dont know anything about constructing house.....

Regards,
Harish

Replies

• Tina Singh
    Tina Singh
    Constructing a house is a dream for every person so it is necessary to have the detailed knowledge before go for it. For the unique design, you can higher an architect from the list of Nagpur architects on PickerOnline. Here you will find all the best architects who will take care of all the requirements related to the construction.
  • rahulsatri
    rahulsatri
    Constructing a new house is a big step. Before do further step My suggestion is to you to contact with best #-Link-Snipped-#,builders and architecture. They will give you best plan and design.i had recently contructed my new home that why i know what you needs there before start house constructing.
  • Renu Jadhav
    Renu Jadhav

Before starting construction there are lots of things which has to be taken into consideration. The builders and developers suggest you the best ideas of home design. Or you may check out the constructions of builders in Amravati. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Elon Musk's SpaceX has been planning to provide high-speed 5G like internet services to the billions of people all around the globe via satellites. It aims to build its own...
With over one and a half billion users, WhatsApp is the most popular cross-platform instant messaging service on the planet Earth right now. Back in November last year, in an...
One designer’s weekend journey from sketches, through the layers of iterations, to a finished product. Designing a Better Bike Seat
From the Montgomery Glider to the Dash 80, here are nine groundbreaking innovations that changed the course of aerospace history. 70 Years of ASME Aerospace Milestones
In another first, Samsung Electronics has revealed the world's largest capacity Serial Attached SCSI(SAS) SSD with a mind-boggling capacity of 30.72TB- packed in just a 2.5-inch form factor. Though it...