New Browser Rockmelt Review

Gone are the days when searching on the web meant simply navigating through the pages! Browser is now a window to keep connected to everything. This concept leads us to think about why not have a personalized browser? – A browser that fits our needs.
RockMelt Team has integrated all...

Read full review: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    great review 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hey Nice One.
    Great going AKD. Good Review.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Thanks for the information AKD!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please tell me the difference between heavyweight process and lightweight process. All i know is that a heavyweight process has its own address space and lightweight...
Hi, I want to interface MATLAB with PIC, to do SCADA. MATLAB communicate with USB port, then I have USB-to-UART converter to connect to PIC. Does anybody have source to...
Hello everyone.........I want to store some of my files and folders on cloud. How can I do it? Is there any software for that?
Hello my friends, i want to design a system that lifts 30kg to 80cm vertically up and down. i want to drive it with a DC motor. what is your...
Hi All! Question, for those who use Photomultipliers. I have the photomultiplier. Advise please, the device which would contain amplifier, discriminator and a counter, all in one. Device can be...