New Bio Fuel May Cause Tequila Shortage! W00t?!

Our awesome friends at Engineering.com shared a cool new video comprising of news updates and a sensational update - a new bio fuel may cause Tequila shortage! Should you be worried? Find out -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

US based company Pi Mobility has recently launched a hybrid electric bike called the “PiCycle”. This zero carbon emitting transporter looks very old-school but offers lot many options to the...
Ever wondered how delightful it would be to relive your adventures? But then its next to impossible to carry a camera when you are trekking, paragliding or cliff diving. Here...
I recently had to go through the “All Lost” period since I lost my wallet. Losing your wallet at the beginning of the month can be devastating and it was...
With every passing day, the amount of gases and by that the heat emitted by power generation stations to the environment is increasing. We all know that it is practically...
HP has finally entered the war-zone with its WebOS powered TouchPad. The battlefield is already full with the two big rivals, Apple and Google with their own proprietary tablet operating...