New Apple iMac, Mac Mini Prices In India [Break Your Bank Account]

Apple's done it again - and it's nothing new! Apple's hiked the prices of most of the products in India and this thread is specifically dedicated to people who're planning to buy iMac in near future. Whether spending all the money on iMac is worth it or not - we'll let you decide. Because in terms of design, hardware and overall user experience; there's no other brand that can beat Apple - and you can take my word for that. So how dearer are the new iMacs & Mac Mini's in Indian markets?

• The entry level 21.5" iMac price : Rs. 99,900/-
  • The high end 21.5" iMac price : Rs. 114,900/-
  • The entry level 27" iMac price: Rs. 139,000/-
  • The high-end 27" iMac price: Rs. 154,000/-
  • iMac Mini Price: Rs. 44,990/- (Earlier, Rs. 39,900/-)
  • iMac Mini (i7 Version) : Rs. 59,000/-
  • OSX Quad-Core i7 Server: Rs. 74,900/-

Thankfully, there's no change in the prices of the new Macbooks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sistema JSFC, the Indian telecommunications arm of the Russian conglomerate, has received additional spectrum of 1.25 MHz from the Government of India. Therefore we can expect the company will soon...
After the news on the release of Amazon’s android app, I had downloaded it from android app market and here is my review on its usage: Starting from its app...
I was always amused about this question so forwarding it here. We all know that electrical items should be earthed to avoid shocks .We see it in every applainces and...
https://www.google.com/insidesearch/howsearchworks/thestory/index.html The above link beautifully story-tells everything regarding Google search. 😀
Spice Mobiles India has launched a new smartphone called the Spice Stellar Nhance 2 Mi-437 today. Priced at Rs. 5,899, the Spice Stellar Nhance 2 features a a 4-inch TFT...