New Apple Campus - Presentation at Cupertino Community Hall

Apple Inc. CEO Steve Jobs presents his proposal for a new Apple Campus to the Cupertino City Council.

This presentation was recorded Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at the Cupertino Community Hall :

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Jobs explained to the City Council that the land Apple has purchased has a special place in his heart by relating an anecdote in which a 13-year-old Jobs called up Bill Hewlett to ask him for some spare parts for a frequency counter and got a free job.
    That land was purchased by Hewlett Packard at the very same time that Jobs was working there. HP has decided to sell that land and Apple has purchased it. Jobs explains that Apple wants to create a new campus there that fits 12,000 people in one building. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How does a game code embedded in a video game cassette? Or a general one: How does any assembly code embedded in circuit boards?
My system unit boots alright. but cannot display anything on he monitor. the monitor keeps displaying "no signal". this is killing me. any help?
​ Today 8 June, 2011, Google, Facebook, Yahoo!, Akamai and Limelight Networks will be amongst some of the major organisations that will offer their content over IPv6 for a 24-hour...
Hi everyone, I am trying to model the deformation that might have an aerofoil under a given pressure distribution. This pressure distribution is given with CFD. In order to model...
This video is about the Origin And Types of Soils. This is one of the topic in the lecture Series on Engineering Geology by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil Engineering,I.I.T.Kharagpur....