Neuroscience, Music, and Philosophy United. Theory.

I believe it is very possible to program the brain. We are in the beginning stages obviously of making this work but it can and will. I have read a lot about the brain and it is very maleable. "Programs of the Brain" by John Z. Young is a good book to read from Oxford University. Ive also read a book called, "The Talent Code". These 2 books are just the root of my ideas. It is possible to create programs that will allow you to calculate mathmatical problems very quickly in your brain like a human calculator. As crazy as it sounds, obsession is the key. You must become obsessed and develop habbits that practice doing these things. Count things in your physical surroundings and then multiply things in your head and the more you do it the more easy it will become. Savants do it and according to, "The Talent Code", because they often focus and basically obsess on doing these due to their special interests. I have already began to calculate numbers in my head intuitively just from practice and habbits ive formed. It requires training of your intuition, logic, and strengthening your Corpus Callosum. The Corpus Callosum is what splits your brain into its 2 hemispheres (Right = Creative, Left = Logical) which would allow your 2 brain hemispheres to communicate better with each other so you can create the logical programs with your creative right hemisphere. This is what Einstein did and how he created his formulas, he was supposedly not born with a Corpus Callosum so the neurons could transfer over at a quicker rate. Playing music also helps a lot, especially piano for the conjunction of 2 hands and the training of ambidexterity. Improvising especially helps with this what like to call, "Intuitive Logic". Imagination, perception, and intuition is the key to opening the doors. Then you can program your brain with any tools you wish to further your intelligence and aptitude. Any questions or arguments you may have please throw them at me. [​IMG]

Replies

• ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    These thoughts will become very advanced in the future. This information are metaphorically similar to broken fragments to the Holy Grail. 😲
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Creativity is innovation itself, but the implementation lies deep within the fragments in the brain. How else would an idea hit Newton's brain with the help of an apple??? It's only when you push beyond the limits that you get into the realm of imagination which may lead to your destiny.

I've always imagined a time when there would be invisible laptops or floating displays so that i could watch movies at any degree that i'm sleeping in, without having to strain my neck... ;-)
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    You are so right! Imagination and Creativity is the master key. Speaking of floating displays and all which could relate to a manipulation of gravity. Have you ever heard of that mystery in Miami where this man went to the wilderness and lived there for the rest of his life? When people discovered his house and where he had lived, he actually had a huge boulder held between two vertical stone axis. He also had moved a lot of immensely heavy things, ALONE. The speculation revolves around the possibility that he found a way to manipulate gravity which enabled him to do all of this work. He was by himself with nobody else by his side. He also had coded scripts that scientists have worked on deciphering but no luck yet. If all this was indeed true and gravity could be manipulated like that, that would be beyond revolutionary. You could maintain blackholes and several other universal processes and objects.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Looking forward to such an innovation. Probabily we'll have them in the near future if ever people like Newton and Einstein are reborn in our times....
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    Google Jacob Barnett or watch a youtube video of him. He is one of the present day Einsteins at 12 years old with an IQ of over 160. He has an exceptional photographic memory, the ability to calculate complex and basic equations and formulas in his head like a human calculator, and he plays Beethoven and more on piano by ear. He also taught himself braille, can immediately write sentences backwards etc. Right now his knowledge is equavilent to a college student nearly finished with a Doctorate in Astronomy, Physics, and Mathematics. He is teaching Physics as a professor right now at Indiana University.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow... Another Einstein is also available. Nice to see... 😀
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    ProdigiousJ
    Google Jacob Barnett or watch a youtube video of him. He is one of the present day Einsteins at 12 years old with an IQ of over 160. He has an exceptional photographic memory, the ability to calculate complex and basic equations and formulas in his head like a human calculator, and he plays Beethoven and more on piano by ear. He also taught himself braille, can immediately write sentences backwards etc. Right now his knowledge is equavilent to a college student nearly finished with a Doctorate in Astronomy, Physics, and Mathematics. He is teaching Physics as a professor right now at Indiana University.
    It says, his IQ is 170. He's a genius. I wonder what makes the brain work hypertime and at such a pace as relative to the age difference. Some people are just born genius, but how do commoners like us develop into geniuses?
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    Well it wasn't that we was just straight up born a genius but since certain things lack in his brain such as on the social part his mind makes up for that by advancing other parts of the brain. But for me im not really a commoner, i have pretty much the same thing as him but im not as smart lol. The way anybody develops into a genius is purely by advancing their imagination and training their brains to look at things differently. Some artistic genius came out of the use of Psychedelic Drugs in the 60s and 70s because it altered their perceptions and enhanced their senses. Some naturally have the altered perspectives on life and the heightened senses. I have an updated article on this in the CE labs im pretty sure. But all i can say is that nobody should want to be a genius because a lot of the characteristics can put a lot of stress on the mind and promote tremendous anxiety which in turn becomes depression. But if one feels applicable to handle the negative characteristics and just wants to positively influence the world then i say go for it. But yea read my updated version of the article, has a lot more details and examples.
    @Pro: How is a person's IQ Calculated? Can it be calculated for people less than a year or what? Does it depend on our age??? 😐
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    An IQ test is made up of a number of small tests that determine how well certain functions in your brain work. So you would take something like a 20 question short-term memory test, long-term memory, abstract reasoning test, concrete reasoning, creative thinking. Then after you have completed the tests you are evaluated upon your precision, speed, and things like that. I guess they then have some sort of statistical system that calculates the final score by putting it all together. Your IQ will develop as you age and can be improved. Even a healthy diet, exercise, and mental performance supplements can boost your IQ up by a couple points.
    Thanks Pro. Now, is there a free place to check up mine? Online?
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    Your welcome Sensei, but i'm a bit humble to accept the title of Pro. I'll take Addict for now hah. But yea, you cannot really have an accurate IQ test online even if you payed. You would definitely want to take one from a professional like a Neurologist or something. I don't trust the online ones because they're only a number of questions and it just isn't enough to make an accurate evaluation.
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    Praveen-Kumar
    Thanks Pro. Now, is there a free place to check up mine? Online?
    As I reviewed my past content I came across your question again and have a better answer for you. Taking this personality test somewhat determines your overall mode of intelligence if that makes sense: #-Link-Snipped-#

There is also the Brain Dominance test to determine which hemisphere is more dominant your right or left: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sorry i dont know whether i can share info from other sites or not. But i found this chat useful. Do read it ! IBNLive Chat | Chat with Chetan...
[video=youtube;YZKD2aYLTWw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZKD2aYLTWw[/video]
[video=youtube;gidumziw4JE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gidumziw4JE[/video]
[video=youtube;qYeynLy6pj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYeynLy6pj8[/video]
[youtube]NkTrG-gpIzE[/youtube] Going to watch this movie today. Trailer is amazing. Another Inception sort of movie? Will write about it after watching it !