networking projects help

i am ccna certified , need some ideas about networking project live and working and can be used by students , security related or wireless

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you thought of any ideas on your own? If yes, share them with us so that we can help you better.
  • yamrajbhalla
    yamrajbhalla
    man , i have idea bt it seems to take a lot of hard work nd knowledge , its lyk u reconfigure the sims with any thrd party software so that on local network with a bordcast two people can communicate free of cost , it ll cost just 1 sim only nd all is the networking .
  • yamrajbhalla
    yamrajbhalla
    actually i m thinking about the peoples , youths need for locally connectivity and free of cost invention sort of , i mean the youngsters can use my project in there daily life . if u ppl have any query or idea which i can work on to give results please give it to me .
  • Leo
    Leo
    Yamraj your idea of using third party software for altering original sim cards for free calling is nothing but a kind of sim cloning, it is not very difficult and is is kinda Cyber crime. Other such Cyber Crime includes using single call rate to call multiple mobile phones.

I am not that good in networking but i can suggest you a project, i think it is feasible.
    Try something like walkie talkie for communication with equipment identification module, let me try to explain what i mean.
    Suppose you, me and Big_K have that device you'll build i your project and every device is capable of range of 100 meters,
    Now you want to contact Big_K but he is 150 meters away from you but i am 90 meters away from you,
    When you'll ask your device to connect Big_K, it'll search all devices of its own kind in range of 100 meters, if it identifies Big_K's device identity in 100 meters it'll connect to Big_K but as per imposed conditions Big_K is not in range but same kind of device is near me which is 90 meters from you then your device will first connect to my device and then a duplex connection will get established between you and Big_K using my device as communication switch.

I know it is really something just like walkie talkie but as i said earlier it will have identification module which will not only provide more range but a secure connection which can't be copied by any other communication device. I think this will help making police radio more secure. I hope you will like this idea.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yamrajbhalla
    man , i have idea bt it seems to take a lot of hard work nd knowledge , its lyk u reconfigure the sims with any thrd party software so that on local network with a bordcast two people can communicate free of cost , it ll cost just 1 sim only nd all is the networking .
    please try to avoid sms text
  • yamrajbhalla
    yamrajbhalla
    friends the suggestion is very good and very useful too but it wll cover the electronic circutry more than the networking concept , any budy knows about the hidden node problem ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Meaning: peaceful, gentle and calm, happy and carefree Use: The halcyon days of the patient came to an end and were followed by times of suffering. Syn: tranquil, happy, idyllic,...
Meaning: misleading, equivocating Usage: The clue to the hidden treasure provoked to be fallacious. Syn: inaccurate, deceptive, specious
Most original ideas....... Most original ideas come from the individuals working alone
Hi everyone me jawahar doing my mechanical engineering in tamilnadu..........๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Can anyone please tell me what are POV's. I had seen a lot of videos on net and just got crazy on them...๐Ÿ˜›