Networking jobs in India and scope

Is computer networking demanding and rising field in IT sector .
I want to make career in networking what should i do ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aakashk
    Is computer networking demanding and rising field in IT sector .
    I want to make career in networking what should i do ?
    Yes, there is a huge demand for exceptionally good networking engineers. If you are an experienced professional looking to migrate to India, I'd say the senior level technical jobs are rising. Look for the right opportunities.

Frankly speaking, without knowing anything about your background, experience, current location, skills-set; it's impossible to make any sensible suggestion. In order to make a career in networking, you will have to start applying to networking jobs through online job portals.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Being promoted with the catch line 'India in Nayi Umeed', the all new unisex scooter Hero Duet has finally arrived. Available in six beautiful color options - Candy Red, Pearl...
We've a Nikon D5300 DSRL with the kit lens (AF-S NIKKOR 18-55 mm) and that does an impressive job of clicking general photos - indoor and outdoor. It's due for...
Dear All, I need standard work procedure for testing/erection/commissioning procedure for LT/HT panels with reference to IEC/IS standard. Thanks in advance, M. Paramasivan
DEar Sir , i am a fresher 2015 pass out computer science engineer, I want to know one thing that i love to work with database so if i do...
While the world's attention has turned towards India and biggest players in the market like Amazon, Microsoft and Oracle are gearing up to open their data centres here, Japanese MNC...