network security

hi m doing 3rd year engineering in computer science,i get an paper presentation in network security,how can i do tat plzz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• divya kumari
    divya kumari
    you can get n/w security paper on downloadppts.com. you can also get applications of n/w security such as palm vein technology etc in this site.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to send messages from computer to mobile phone connected to my router.And also want to display notification on mobile phone(Preferably like the notification that is shown to display...
CEans, Keen observers must have noticed couple of changes we've introduced on CrazyEngineers. Here's an overview - 1. Likes Tree: The likes tree is a very useful feature that lets...
Idea Cellular is sending out SMS notifications for their 3G launch and inviting old subscribers (like yours truly) to test out their 3G plans at 2G rates. I received following...
i am in final year of my btech graduation and want to go for GRE. please help me 1) If i take the exam in august then when i will...
Discover the beautful place in the philippines and the paradise distination of the tropical island.