network intrusion detection system

i m final year computer science . i have to make project on " DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF NETWORK INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEM BASED ON FINITE AUTOMATA "... I HAVE VERY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ON PROG. LANGUAGE .. SO HOW TO INTIALISE IT PLZ REPLY ME..... 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Which programming language are you planning to use? Without knowledge of programming language, it's going to be a lot difficult for you to work on the project. Also, have you found out information about the Network Intrusion Detection System? I think you'll have to read a lot about the topic before beginning to work.
  • Reya
    Reya
    This would help you to proceed.

Google Scholar

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, anyone here have a matlab project title related to mammography using matlab code? Mind to share your idea and codes? Thank you.
Hey, friends.. i have to take seminar in my clg.. so pls tell me which is best seminar on latest technology.. pls give me topics 😎
Hey ppl, I have a problem related to a C program. #include #include int sum(int a,int b) { int c=a+b; } int main() { int a=5,b=2; printf("%d",sum(a,b)); getch(); return 0;...
If anyone need an IEEE paper visit this site IEEE Xplore - Home and just post the title. I'll post back the link to download the paper..
he can anybody help me out with the project ideas for kvpy i am a student in vnit my areas of interest are solar energy technology plz do reply as...