.Net course from NIIT or Software Testing Course from SEED Infotech?

I am bit confused as lack of proper knowledge.
I have ended yup between two institutes and their courses.
Seed Infotech guides me to become software tester to enter IT
but NIIT Says to do Certificate in .NET specialization for good opportunities. so damn confused between these two. i have a good positive feeling to go for .NET as openings are more.
But afraid, as i come from Bcom(Commerce-2009) background. Currently working as personal assistant. i want professionals to guide.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As engineers, the base of everything we do is science. Engineering itself is application of science and the laws that have been proven to work in any given frame of...
Datsun is one of the most important brands from Nissan Motor Company. At the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 in India, the company has unveiled its brand new MPV called Datsun...
Firefox engineers have released a brand new version of Firefox (available in nightly and aurora buildes at this time) featuring the long promised Australis user interface. The official Mozilla UX...
At the Auto Expo 2014 in India, Tata Motors and Samsung have joined hand to launch an in-car infotainment systems for the upcoming cars from Tata. This move comes as...
can we amplify 1A current to 10 A with constant voltage of 230v...? but I have 2 do;only small changes in resistance for safety bcoz of high current