NEN First DOT: Top 30 Indian Student Startups

I stumbled upon an initiative by NEN called First Dot. NEN has selected top 30 startups from a submission of 150+ startups in the first year itself. Look at the complete list here -

NEN First Dot Top 30 | NEN 360

Good going, folks!

Replies

• barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    NEN is a very good initiative...
    it will be good if some excerpts from NEN can be shared here...
    they get lotof entrepreneurs success stories
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    We have interviewd one of those companies for our Entrepreneurship section: Innovese Technologies ๐Ÿ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-#

List of all interviews so far: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    hey nice one there..
    also the microfinancing companies startups are must read as they go to the deepest roots of indian economy and nuture it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We would be glad to read interviews of all the tech-startups among that list right here on CrazyEngineers! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Automotion Ads and Bostechnics, and Saraf Engineers. ๐Ÿ‘
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sure! ๐Ÿ˜‰ working on it ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends, i think you all know me i am feeling so problematic with the subject vlsi design can any one explain it in a new way that i can...
please friends let me know what to speak and what not when HR asks you about introduce yourself as in how to start and end your perspective about you. Can...
Hello everyone..! I have a problem in my project, its a web application for collage students, it assigned a graduation projects to students; by offering many projects online, student login,...
Search Engines has become one of the crucial part of day to day life of Internet users. At an average everyday more than 14 billion queries are fired across all...
I chanced upon a rural family who at just arrived to begin a new life in the city. They were standing on the railway FOB begging for money from passersby....