Need your advice: Engineering Management

I have graduated last year from Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have one year of experience. I am planning to do Engineering Management Masters. I was told that it needs more than one year of experience. I will use it to manage my family business.

Waiting for your reply

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    therealabdo
    I have graduated last year from Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have one year of experience. I am planning to do Engineering Management Masters. I was told that it needs more than one year of experience. I will use it to manage my family business.

Waiting for your reply
    Not sure what help you want.
  • therealabdo
    therealabdo
    whether this masters would help me in these circumstances :
    -one year experience
    -electronics and communication engineering
    -family business

thank you
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @therealabdo -

Yes, experience will be an added advantage in your post-graduate studies. The more experience you have in professional world the more useful it will be in your PG studies. I think in Engineering Management studies, your engineering discipline won't matter much (someone correct me if I'm wrong). We do not know what your family business is. However, you will learn new skills which you will be able to apply at various levels in your family business.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How a READ operation takes place? Please explain, with respect to SYSTEM..(device driver,controller..)
I have installed kiwi syslog server in my PC but it is not working properly and i think the reason is my firewall , I want to add exception in...
The MKS developed by Alpha Moscon does a good job in killing mosquitoes in 1 Acre area. Here's a demo of the product - [video=youtube;45IJWPNZjQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45IJWPNZjQ0[/video] How this system works:- (Source:...
The Research In Motion (RIM) company which offers Blackberry services in India has agreed to Government's demand to provide lawful access to its user data (Indian user data) and is...
Sir, Should i take chemical or metallurgy??as u people are already engineer and are aware of reality ,scopes,job,and salary in these field .so plz help me.