Need video tutorials for MATLAB & ORCAD

Are there any video tutorials for Matlab and orcad are available?

If available where i can found them in internet??Any one please help..

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I am yet to see any decent tutorial and I don't think there will be any. Matlab is one big software and requires its own series of videos. However, the matlab documentation is amazing (like php) and it should be enough to get you coding.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
  • chaitanyagymnast
    chaitanyagymnast
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thank u sir, may be it is useful for me, but is it contain the programs related to Electrical, electronics..

I mean control system related Bode plots, Root locus etc...
  • Ali.imran
    Ali.imran
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm Kalyan. Final year Mechanical student. I've here to learn much much more the MECHANICAL Engineering.😀
The idea of this project is to develop a website that can be used for internet banking. Abstract: The website created should be useful for customers for online transactions. Authorized...
The idea of this project is to develop an online application that will assist in the placement process. Abstract: This project is aimed at developing a web-based and central recruitment...
hello everyone , im pursuing my engg in IT and im in final year now, having average score and nothing special to talk about .As the days passes im getting...
I have a pretty much aimless life , some suggestions please.