Need urgent info bout CDAC

I jus completed my Computer Engineering from Pune University with a low percentage of 57.4%...as a result m having a hard time finding a job for me...recently sm1 asked me to do a CDAC course...while i was thinkin more of doin a course in Dot Net but dats also gonna tk like 3-4 months to complete so m damn confused...so cld u plz give me a sense of direction as wat wld be better for me..??
am i eligible for CDAC course...i dunno much bout CDAC...wat wld be da admission procedure n when its gonna start...?? n also suggest a good course for me in CDAC...it wld be a post graduate course right..??

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    First off, good news is, you are eligible for cdac.
    The next batch of cdac will be commenced sometime during Feb to march. There is a common nationwide exam and according to your rank you can make choice of which centre you want to go. The registration will start about 2 months prior to the commencement of the course. You are a computer science engineer so you are atleast expected to find the cdac website and do the research.

For your field, the DAC course be suitable.
  • prateekgupta88
    prateekgupta88
    [Prototype]
    First off, good news is, you are eligible for cdac.
    The next batch of cdac will be commenced sometime during Feb to march. There is a common nationwide exam and according to your rank you can make choice of which centre you want to go. The registration will start about 2 months prior to the commencement of the course. You are a computer science engineer so you are atleast expected to find the cdac website and do the research.

For your field, the DAC course be suitable.
    Tks bro...n i did check da website of CDAC...jus got confused vid soo many courses offered...n my main ques is whether i shld pursue a course in DotNet 4m NIIT or i shld go 4 CDAC to get a job ASAP...!!
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    CDAC has more value anytime.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mother Super, Superior, Superb! https://www.citehr.com/428470-mother-superb.html
A video on the concept of colliding black Holes: https://blog.fora.tv/2012/10/merging...2340e6-Newsletter_10_10_2012&utm_medium=email
Please Suggest me the best book with simple language for electric machine...the topics such as electric generator, synchronous motor etc...
please tell me about shear force and bending moment...and what are it's applications??
Hi! I have few queries about column trays: 1) Are column trays considered as pressure parts or non pressure parts? 2) Can PWHT be performed in a column with stainless...