Need urgent Assistance in My project

Synthesize all dynamics forces and stress of arm-shoulder or leg motion using Lagrangian
mechanics approach. In Baseball pitcher (batsmen)

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# You are an old member. Welcome back to CE.

The details you've shared on your project are very less for anyone to help you out.
    Start by describing your project in detail and point out what are the challenges you're facing.
  • Maneesh Vadlapatla
    Maneesh Vadlapatla
    @#-Link-Snipped-# thank you for the reply.
    Yeah i am an old member and i love CE i've learnt so many things here.

Presently i am persuing my masters in USA (Mechanical Engineering).This time i am in real need of help from CE , i am dumb struck with my project in advanced engineering. i need to synthesize the dynamic forces of arm shoulder of baseball pitcher using Lagrangian method. i am not able to have an picture idea of it where to start,what to do?? I need the basics of it first. If any one out there please help me..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, Very good morning. 1 year ago, in one temple we build a small wall around Peepal tree with granite stones, cement and did Plasting as well(3 feet thickness...
Improving the speed of computing has been a challenging task taken up by researchers all over the worlds. A duo from Northeastern University has developed a series of devices that...
Read latest comment by @Aditya Deshmukh in article : https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...-out-within-weeks-in-india.73555/#post-308778 about dedicated core for special features like camera, natural lang processing etc. I would like to know, what it does...
Nine years back, Akshai Varde started the company called 'Vardenchi Motorcycles' with a team of 3 and Rs. 2 Lakhs in funds. His passionate attempt at the remodeling bikes business...
[HASHTAG]#NaMo[/HASHTAG] has launched e-Nagar project in Gujarat. The project begins with setting up high-speed wireless hotspots at about 8 locations in Ahmedabad. The project will then expand to creating Wi-Fi...