Need Suggestions For A Pre-Final Project!

I am a computer engineering student [3rd yr], am assigned to do a project on microprocessors or microcontrollers.
Kindly suggest me any project, using microcontrollers [i prefer] which is neither too easy nor too difficult.
Thnx ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jdkhan
    I am a computer engineering student [3rd yr], am assigned to do a project on microprocessors or microcontrollers.
    Kindly suggest me any project, using microcontrollers [i prefer] which is neither too easy nor too difficult.
    Thnx ๐Ÿ˜€
    Well, difficult or not is an individual opinion. Have you thought of any project ideas on your own? I also recommend you to take a look at our project ideas section: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • jdkhan
    jdkhan
    @The_Big_K
    Thanks alot for responding ๐Ÿ˜€
    well my group members suggested a project known as "solar tracking system", but i think its difficult on this level, so kindly suggest a project which could b done in 2-3 weeks!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I have one suggetion.
    try to make project which displays your group member name on LCD and for some more addition.

interface One key and 8 LED when you press that key the Pattern on LED is changes.

This is not that much easy as you are beginner but surly help you to get started in Embedded and Microcontroller.

We are here to help you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you want some basic information then let us know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CE's foundation day, November 26[sup]th[/sup], is just a few days away and I'm sure all of us are getting ready for the D-day. One way to celebrate it together...
CrazyEngineers was founded on November 26, 2005 and we celebrate it as "CrazyEngineers Day" ๐Ÿ˜€ In order to celebrate it together, we all have decided to login to CrazyEngineers on...
Wikipedia is World's 5th most popular website and has over 400 million users. Running such a huge site is not an easy task and on the top of it, if...
Dear Friends, I have lost my Quick Heal Total Security 2010 activation key.can anyone provide it.
Facebook launching its mail service which is also named as Gmail Killer What do you think facebook's mail service can really act as Gmail Killer or not?