Need Suggestion For Projects

"need again" keep it up......

Replies

• chat1992
    chat1992
    dear K,
    I think It's not because virus. it's the option on facebook. but I don't understand how that post on CE?
  • chat1992
    chat1992
    Dear sir our HOD strictly avoid to use the hardware in project...
  • chat1992
    chat1992
    CEans suggest some software projects...
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    How about the software that converts the code for an alphabet to Braille?
    The input is a letter. The output on the screen will be the Braille equivalent. O f course a look up table may do it.
  • chat1992
    chat1992
    But how we can execute this project? Is it require braille device? If yes is it possible to bye a braille device? I found it is very costly device? is it possible to built such a device?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    What I feel is that your output can be on the monitor itself if you are just demonstrating the software, since your HOD seems to have aversion to hardware. You can even build a single character hardware with simple solenoid operated pins for demo. All you need is a 3x2 dot matrix.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My name is Muhammad taha .. I'm an mechanical engineering student in cairo university.It' my first year as a mecahnical engineering student so anyone that has any advice for me...
Hello CEans, I am currently placed in TCS,completed the training and am on TCS bench right now. As my training was done in JAVA testing , i have been told...
Apple official are in discssion with Twitter management and showed a desire of investing hundreds of millions of dollars in the social media networking. Apple, the giant in phone and...
can anybody help with a control system project, but i want this project to be related to telecommunication.
hi i m ankita in final year diploma student of computer technology... i want all detail information about Mobile_Phone_Anti_Virus.