@abinalex • 27 Feb, 2010
Hi everyone,I am a final year student of P.A.Aziz College of Engineering ,Trivandrum-Kerala. I m looking for sponsors for our college fest.Its a National level inter college fest!!(both tech& cultural).It's a Mega event(total expense-around Rs.50 lakhs)The bollywood singing sensational Shaan is coming for the program.Itz a four day program supposed to be held at Nishagandhi-TVM(Kanakakunn palace)on march 11-14(2010).
..:😛 A Aziz College of Engineering and Technology::..
Contact details:Mob+919496365784
email-thunder4u123@yahoo.co.in

@yogesh.1991 • 08 Mar, 2010 hello, Birla Institute Of Applied Sciences is organising its annual fest "SPECTRUM-10" in the second week of april.We require sponsorship for the same.The expence of the event would be around 3 lakhs. Interested sponsors may reply at rockingdude.yogesh@gmail.com. regards Yogesh
@Kaustubh Katdare • 09 Mar, 2010 @Yogesh: You need to get a professional looking email ID (preferably on college domain) to ask for sponsorship. Your 'rockingdude' thing won't attract sponsors.
@yogesh.1991 • 10 Mar, 2010 hello,
Birla Institute Of Applied Sciences is organising its annual fest "SPECTRUM-10" in the second week of april.We require sponsorship for the same.The expence of the event would be around 3 lakhs. Interested sponsors may reply at spectrum@birlainstitute.co.in
Regards
Yogesh
@Kaustubh Katdare • 10 Mar, 2010 @Yogesh: You are not getting the point. Your email ID "spectrum@..." actually links to your 'Rocking Dude' email ID 😁

You need to get something that is hosted on your college domain, to build initial trust!

I wish you all the best.
@kreja • 22 Mar, 2010 hi everyone !
i am Teja of III ECE-A from Vignana Bharathi Institute Of Technology(VBIT) located at Aushapur,Hyderabad .We anually conduct a national level technical fest i.e., XYLYX'10 which is a mixture of various technical & non-technical topics.

We have XYLYX'10 this year on 26-27 March .so we need publicity as well as there are only two days left.people who are interested in participating the event may visit the following site : www.ieeevbit.com
for any queries mail us to tejataurusrulz@gmail.com
@Sahithi Pallavi • 22 Mar, 2010
kreja
hi everyone !
i am Teja of III ECE-A from Vignana Bharathi Institute Of Technology(VBIT) located at Aushapur,Hyderabad .We anually conduct a national level technical fest i.e., XYLYX'10 which is a mixture of various technical & non-technical topics.

We have XYLYX'10 this year on 26-27 March .so we need publicity as well as there are only two days left.people who are interested in participating the event may visit the following site : www.ieeevbit.com
for any queries mail us to tejataurusrulz@gmail.com

You have to post this as a separate thread in this section. So that its easy to have a look by all the members. :smile:
@puneet1211 • 26 Mar, 2010 [​IMG] Need Sponsors for our college fest.

Hi everyone,I am a final year student of world college of tech. and management,gurgoan. I m looking for sponsors for our college fest.Its a inter college fest!!(both tech& cultural).It's a big event(total expense-around Rs.10 lakhs)The punjabi rap star "BOHEMIA" is coming for the program.Itz a two day program supposed to be held on march 11-14(2010).
World College of Technology & Management, Gurgaon WCTM, Best Engineering College of Northern India.
Contact details:Mob+919718535466
email-s_puneet1211@yahoo.com
@surendra.durg • 04 Aug, 2011 [TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="class: whitebg"]Subject[/TD]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] Needed sponsorship for college fest.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: lightbg, colspan: 2"][​IMG][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Main Point[/TD]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] sponsorship for college Cultural & technical fest[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Category[/TD]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] Community Projects[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Message[/TD]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] Respected sir,
I am member of my college's organizing committee.
We are arranging technical fest in this month (august 2011).
We need sponsorship for d same.
We Will Be Promoting about your work .
If interested reply plz.
Thank you,
surendra Dewangan.
-college name-
(shri shankaracharya institute of tech. & management)

-junwani Bhilai
, chhattisgarh[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Additional Information[/TD]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] NA[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Help needed[/TD]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] funds, stalls , banners etc.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: lightbg, colspan: 2"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Name[/TD]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] surendra dewangan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Organisation[/TD]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] shri shankaracharya group of institutions[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Location[/TD]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] Bhilai,chhattisgarh[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Websection on Karmayog[/TD]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] NA[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Information about myself[/TD]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 20%"] Posted Date[/TD]
[TD="class: whitebg, width: 80%"] 4 august 2011[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
CONTACTS:
EMAIL: surendra.durg@gmail.com
MOBILE:9993980748

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...