Need some intresting topics for IT final yr project in java

im a final yr IT student...im in need of some intresting ideas for project in java...or even about android..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Noorain Nehri
    im a final yr IT student...im in need of some intresting ideas for project in java...or even about android..
    Hello, have you searched our project ideas and seminar topics section? It has a ton of ideas shared by our members.
  • Aseem Patel
    Aseem Patel
    This is not the right section for u... better u go to seminar section

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone pls Guide me to do an effective but cost efficient medical electronic major project? I wud lyk to get some suggestions o pdfs or docs on any of...
i have taken training in Advance Java. Please Recommend me some Project Ideas,Abstracts....
hello everyone...i am an engineering student of electrical department...i need to design a bio chemical cell that can light a series of red led;s with some specifications...any one please tell...
i got cdac juhu...so if anybody going there...and know about any hostel accommodation...please share...
this is venkaiah new member of CE currently i am 4th year student from the department of computer science from hyderabad