Need some ideas for our 3-2 Mini Project

Hi my friends..i am Sai Krishna studying in Lords inst of Eng and Tech,3rd year 2 sem EEE under the affliation of JNTU,Hyderabad,i need some ideas in my mini project.
I have an idea which goes like...
We al use coolers in our houses,in which a pump will be running all time pumping the water even the grass used in coolers is wet.So my idea is to switch on and off the pump for every 4-5 minutes so that we can save power and water.
Somewhere i saw a solution for this.we can use CD4060 ic as a timer.So i need some info on this IC and if possible a circuit for implementing this ic and also my idea 😁
Hope I get good reply from all of U.

Replies

• raghunathreddy36
    raghunathreddy36
    iam final eee student you can select mini project at power generating plants like BHEL,VTPS,RTPS etc..
    it gives idea about the practical generation of power equipment.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am planning to participate in analog circuit design contest conducted by texas instruments can you suggest any idea for the same i thought of an idea like googling...
can anyone please suggest a good institute for the preparation of GATE in north delhi? what about 'Axioms Education Point 5307- Kolhapur Road, Near Hans Raj College, Delhi University North...
iPad will cost whooping INR. 44119 in India which includes shipping costs and custom duties. The shipment will contain: In the box : iPad, Dock Connector to USB Cable, 10W...
Want to know what makes Apple’s iPad tick? Well wait no longer: thanks to the FCC and some analysis from the people over at iFixit, we now know what the...
Seen a video on YouTube recently, that you liked a lot ? Share it here with us😀 As the name suggests, this thread is dedicated for videos. Let everyone post...