Need some help in java mini project:

I am doing computer science, currently in 6th semester. I am planning to have a mini project in preferably JAVA or any other related language, this mini project may lead me to my Final Year Project in next year.
My interested areas are Image Processing, AI in gaming and AI in robotics.
Any expert advice please.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ghani
    I am doing computer science, currently in 6th semester. I am planning to have a mini project in preferably JAVA or any other related language, this mini project may lead me to my Final Year Project in next year.
    My interested areas are Image Processing, AI in gaming and AI in robotics.
    Any expert advice please.
    Good to have you here. Tell us the ideas you've thought on your own, if any. It would also help to have a look at this section.
  • ghani
    ghani
    Thanx big_K..
    i have some ideas like "Model Human Eye Vision System Using Two Movable Cameras", "Automatic Learning Machine with Wikipedia", "Some Fight Game Using Real Human Faces".
    I have just rough ideas, I don't how to start and what are the pre-requisites. Also I am confused about their productivity, weather they could help me in Final Year or not.
    Any expert advice will be warmly welcomed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sanketa 12- "Technology Unleashed" is a technical fest organized by SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram. Since the dawn of the time mankind has been in a race for technological superiority where...
Leading as the biggest auto fest in eastern India, Motor Zundung is NIT Durgapur's annual auto fest organized by the Society for Automotive Engineers. Shifting gears from regular academic life,...
​Spring city project developments in Hawler!​Type: Project State: Ongoing Location: Erbil Area: 299.320 m[sup]2[/sup] A long thin rectangular parcel of land, 1200 m (approx.) long and around 60-170 m (approx.)...
​Slauerhoffbrug "The Flying Bridge"​The Slauerhoffbrug is a fully automatic bascule bridge (aka tail bridge) in the city of Leeuwarden in the Netherlands. It uses two arms to swing a section...
Second 7-Star Hotel of The World! The Centaurus Islamabad, Pakistan.​The Centaurus is a building project currently under construction in Islamabad, Pakistan. Designed by architects WS Atkins, it will comprise three...