need some help for image forensics.

i am doing something with image forensics,and i need some some related tools or softwares.would someone provides me links to download them. thanks very much.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

I did a quick search and found these:
    Computer Forensics Software
    #-Link-Snipped-#

It would be better if you share with us what exactly are you looking for i.e. a tool for specific purpose in Image Forensics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Since the beginning of CrazyEngineers, we've gathered on '/forum/'. However, keeping in mind the updates and 'cool things' we're planning to bring to you in near future; we switched...
Forget Box Forget Box is a new service for sharing large files and collections of files with just a click or two The free version comes with a few limitations:...
I want a good gif animator for my web orented projects in good resolution . Tell me some good soft-wares for this purpose
please explain me this line: Draft tube has following purpose :- 1. It makes possible the installation of the turbine above the tail race level without the loss of head.
please can anyone tell me which windowing method is better- hamming or hanning window? i would also like to know about the best windowing method among rectangular, bartlett, hamming ,...