CrazyEngineers
  • I am a final year Electrical & Electronics Engg. student. I want to pursue an M.Tech after this but I am confused over what courses will be available to me....!
    Can anyone please guide me about the M.Tech couses available for me & their eligibility criteria..??
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • mach

MemberOct 4, 2008

No one has any info about it??😕
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • disaster

MemberOct 5, 2008

for M.Tech u prepare for GATE. if u r qualified in that test then u will be specilized in ur Electronic subjects. if u intersed in any other other subject they may be computer subjects u can go with them also.u r from EEE. so ur specilization will with VLSI design, embedded systems.. etc....and some electrical subjects.
    😁
    Cancel
  • disaster

MemberOct 5, 2008

for M.Tech u prepare for GATE. if u r qualified in that test then u will be specilized in ur Electronic subjects. if u intersed in any other other subject they may be computer subjects u can go with them also.u r from EEE. so ur specilization will with VLSI design, embedded systems.. etc....and some electrical subjects.
    Cancel
  • mach

MemberOct 6, 2008

Thanks for the reply disaster, but this is where i am having trouble....i am confused about what courses would be available to me with EE paper....i can also take the EC paper in GATE so i want to know which will be more beneficial....! Please inform me if you have any idea about the courses available with these papers...!
    Thanks again!!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register