Need some final year project topics for EEE

Can you suggest me some good topics for final year project for Electrical and Electronics batch?
😔😔

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There are lot of Project ideas in this Section have a look :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • widlovesuuj
    widlovesuuj
    ABSTRACT This is project about Cloud Computing; in our project we aredeveloping a Cloud to show the computing power of cloud and VirtualO.S. This cloud will be used to process a huge task on normal PentiumIV processor without using huge servers which is costly. To show thisprocessing we will develop an Image processing application in whichthousand or more images will be processed at time which is difficultto perform for a normal Pentium IV processor. Also this Cloudframework is not limited for image processing application this will bethe general purpose cloud means any huge processing task can performedby just changing the input and dll required to process the task. Also we are providing a virtual O.S to show one of the cloudservices named PaaS i.e Platform as a service. As now a day’s cloudvendors are working on providing a Cloud O.S we are using this conceptand developing an Operating System which can be used online.Project Developed By :Sujan Valand,Santosh Rahangdale,Zuber KaziCollege/University : S.N.D College of Engg(Pune University)Platform Used : C#.NET,ASP.NET,SilverlightSelling Price : 8,000 Rs with Project ReportINTRESTED student please make inquery to admin@readyproject.in

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😀 question: Anyone knows about software to hide all traceble adresses in emails like Mac adress, etc? Purpose is not to hide as a spammer but for safety!! Email is...
[video=youtube;v9h8ziIY17A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9h8ziIY17A&feature=share[/video]
HR questions.. Please answer these.. 1) If you got a offer from any other company who is paying more than us then which company will you select and why?? 2)...
Recently i made myself exposed to python language courses on the internet & i found it to be the most flexible laguages i knew till date.... May be thats why...
Can anyone help me out with this question:- Design a circuit that takes a serial data stream from data in input.The output of the circuit is high if data in...