Need some Cool Project Ideas?

Hi guys. Could you give me some ideas and advice on making any IT Project.... which is theory based and not a working software. Any Management related It Project and something which is very interesting? thanks for the help you will give me...............?😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    TechyGuy
    Hi guys. Could you give me some ideas and advice on making any IT Project.... which is theory based and not a working software. Any Management related It Project and something which is very interesting? thanks for the help you will give me...............?😀
    Your requirement is very open and it's difficult to come up with generic ideas. You could try out anything from Library Management System to Airline Tickets Management System. However, we'll only be able to give you better suggestions if you tell us a bit about your experience, your areas of interest and any prior experience in building projects. I'm also not sure what you mean by theory based IT project and not a working software.

Some clarification would help.
  • complearner
    complearner
    For theory based project, the main subjects to target are CSO,ALGORITH,DBMS,NETWORKING.You can think of like:
    In CSO you can study new architecture designs and can do changes. Or in database where a new schema with more efficient implementation could be shown.A full view of repository and data fetching and data flow.
    Or you can come up with new networking design for Lan or Wan.
    In algorithm, study the old algo's or come up with something new.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans,​Mr. Amitava Ganguly, a young entrepreneur from Thane, India heads Couch Potato Media which deals with all the important media product categories and creative services. They endeavour to create not...
hello everyone , i completed by Btech in mechanical , now has been in the power industry (project erection) for 3 yrs . I would like to pursue MS in...
Hello guy's I want to attach some files using java in my Email Application.SO i used MimeMultipart class but i got some error like this Exception caught javax.mail.MessagingException: IOException while...
hi!im ragavendran doing my final yr IT, i need to know some project idea based on dos attack if u have any ieee papers related to dos attack pls send...
if anyone has got the solution or answers to the problems to this very good book, please help me. e-mail me the solutions at bishshoy.scientific@gmail.com 😁