CrazyEngineers
  • Hi guys. Could you give me some ideas and advice on making any IT Project.... which is theory based and not a working software. Any Management related It Project and something which is very interesting? thanks for the help you will give me...............?😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 1, 2011

TechyGuy
    Hi guys. Could you give me some ideas and advice on making any IT Project.... which is theory based and not a working software. Any Management related It Project and something which is very interesting? thanks for the help you will give me...............?😀
    Your requirement is very open and it's difficult to come up with generic ideas. You could try out anything from Library Management System to Airline Tickets Management System. However, we'll only be able to give you better suggestions if you tell us a bit about your experience, your areas of interest and any prior experience in building projects. I'm also not sure what you mean by theory based IT project and not a working software.

Some clarification would help.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • complearner

MemberJul 1, 2011

For theory based project, the main subjects to target are CSO,ALGORITH,DBMS,NETWORKING.You can think of like:
    In CSO you can study new architecture designs and can do changes. Or in database where a new schema with more efficient implementation could be shown.A full view of repository and data fetching and data flow.
    Or you can come up with new networking design for Lan or Wan.
    In algorithm, study the old algo's or come up with something new.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register