Need some books on ethical hacking.

Hello friend's,
I want some read about ethical hacking and for that i need some books.
So if anyone who read some books on ethical hacking please share the name of writers.
๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Till now i used to read some articles and some of the network security guides from the net but i am still in find of a book of network security and ethical hacking .....hope anyone has any idea about it ....../
  • Leo
    Leo
    Hi Guys, here are the books you may need to develop all your skills in field of Ethical Hacking, read in order given and i guarantee you'll never ask any other security related question again,

1.An Unofficial Guide to Ethical Hacking By Ankit Fadia
    This is beginner guide and have its own drawbacks and plus points but still known as best book to start with basics of hacking, as a counter part you can go for Hacking for Dummies.

2.The Secret Of Hacking By Manish Kumar
    Since its release this book has created loyal reader for its each edition, some sources believe it has sold more than 5-10 million copies since its first edition. Highly appreciated among the all kinds of hackers, this book develops all your basic skills related to hacking tools and techniques. Till now four editions are out but biggest disadvantage of these books is that you can't move further before reading previous editions. By the way there is really no need to read further editions if you read the first edition which is now available as free download on publishers site.

3.Certified Ethical Hacker Review Guide By Kimberly Graves
    After reading this book your skill will match the level of certified ethical hacker and you'll be able to crack CEH easily. Most sold hacking related book on shopping site, this book prepares you as Hacker.

4.Metasploit Toolkit by David Maynor and K. K. Mookey
    This book will develop you final muscle by giving you your authority in field of Hacking framework Metasploit.

Happy Learning+Computing.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @rishi Try attending ethical hacking workshops u ll have a better exposure towards hacking..The books which leo mentioned are good..
    @Leo:Thanks
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    @praveena: surely i am very interested in learning Ethical Hacking....so i am finding workshops to attend ....../
  • scottaleger
    scottaleger
    CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Study Guide ( Kimberly Graves )

An Ethical Hacking Guide to Corporate Security ( Ankit Fadia )
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Gray Hat Hacking,by Allen Harper

A Preview:

Gray Hat Hacking - Shon Harris - Google Books
  • Reya
    Reya
    Hacking exposed by Stuart Mcclure ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the alias of the network ?
obliterate (v): to wipe out; to destroy completely obstinate (adj): stubborn; unyielding ominous (adj): threatening
palatable (adj): Pleasant to the taste; agreeable to the feelings The word palate refers both to the roof of the mouth and, more commonly, to the sense of taste. A...
qualify (n): to state exceptions to a general statement quandary (n): a state of uncertainty quasi (adj or adv): Almost; near; resembling This word is always used in combination with...
Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day to CEan Raj aka Prateek.. ๐Ÿ˜ Crank the tunes - dance & shake. :music: Light the candles - cut the cake. Make it...