Need project ideas

i m 3rd yr mechanical enngineering student. currently i m doing search on projects..........
i need ideas ....... so please help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Has your search revealed anything? How about thinking of some project on your own?
  • chanchal chauhan
    chanchal chauhan
    sir, i m trying.... but i need some guidence.........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chanchal chauhan
    sir, i m trying.... but i need some guidence.........
    You haven't mentioned what help you need. Search this section for lots of ideas contributed by CEans. Asking specific questions would help us in helping you.
  • chanchal chauhan
    chanchal chauhan
    i m thinking.. on mechanical system that lifts items.... helping the people who live in multistory building...... to buy a items( like vegitables etc) ..... without come down.... from there balcony....... suitable for all age grp.........
    BUT I NEED SOME MORE IDEAS AND I M CONFUSED LITTLE BIT.... ITS MY 3rd YEAR PROJECt....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, I am currently studying in B.E I.T & i have just comleted my 5th sem & going to start 6th sem.As i think that 6th & 7th are...
What is the value of the expression (3^6) + (a^a)? a) 3 b) 5 c) 6 d) a+18 e) None I am Unable to solve this Out? Ans is 5...
hello everybody, I want to know if there is a way to plot multiple polar graphs on the same figure using matlab, the function "polar" does not support this ability,...
HI guys, In my friend's Laptop, While Booting time, a message is displaying that "Booting Manager is Not available" and it is staying like that without processing..! What happened to...
[FONT="]"K! Conclave - The Confluence of Minds "[/FONT] [FONT="]What role does technology play in helping shape a better tomorrow? How is the press and media responsible for instigating a reform?...