Need of Single Sign on

My question is what is the need of single sign on in J2EE applications.
We can configure session context in the application server (server.xml file) , so that all the applications will save the session cookie id in the same place. So that we can use the user login session in all the places.
Please help me
Thanks in advance

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Techno-management is the theme of Sameeksha-the Annual National Paper Presentation Contest that stages brilliant ideas and innovations in the field of technology and management and allows young researchers and students...
Sounds interesting isn't it? Rajit(Name changed for some Obvious Reasons), 11 year old Nice of mine who loves spending time with me had come for a month in his summer...
Hello Ceans, I am planning to visit PUNE. So if there are ceans from Pune then we can arrange small Meet. What you say?
I put CE on the Advertising Display, Outside of My Company. Check out Video. [video=youtube;WLI9JzSFTuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLI9JzSFTuE[/video] ​
hey..i am in 3rd yr in i.t. i want to make a backgammon game(online).. i dnt kw hw to strt.. plzz i need guidance for it.. will it be good...