CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sunit.soni • 21 Nov, 2009
I need notes for computer graphics(b.tech 5th semester I.T).
would anybody provide me ???
then please.
@sookie • 21 Nov, 2009
sunit.soni
I need notes for computer graphics(b.tech 5th semester I.T).
would anybody provide me ???
then please.
Hi sunit,
Which topic?
@sunit.soni • 21 Nov, 2009 Viewing in 3D(projection),Illumination.??
@sookie • 21 Nov, 2009
sunit.soni
Viewing in 3D(projection),Illumination.??
Step 1: Enter google.com in browser.
Step 2: Enter Computer graphics - 3d(projection) viewing or other similar keywords in search box.
Step 3: *You will be shown many links* Read the brief intro of each link and click the one that interests you most and read the content. Do this with many links and search criteria.
Step 4: Note down relevant points in your notebook or a notepad[if good in typing] .
Step 5: Notes are ready. *Best part is you would not need to read them again while going for exam. * 😀

All the best !
@kumar_nitin • 21 Nov, 2009 Do you have the subject CG in your 5th semester!!

in which university are you studying?
I guess, it is MDU. Rohtak...
@sunit.soni • 21 Nov, 2009
kumar_nitin
Do you have the subject CG in your 5th semester!!

in which university are you studying?
I guess, it is MDU. Rohtak...

yes you are absolutely right ..
would you please give any advise ..?
@Manish Goyal • 21 Nov, 2009 sunit..it is better to follow any book like computer graphics by baeker and then read it yourself...and make notes..if it does not satisfied you then google will help you
@sunit.soni • 22 Nov, 2009
goyal420
sunit..it is better to follow any book like computer graphics by baeker and then read it yourself...and make notes..if it does not satisfied you then google will help you
but it have'nt full syllabus
@Manish Goyal • 22 Nov, 2009 ok then you can follow techmax books
@sunit.soni • 22 Nov, 2009
goyal420
ok then you can follow techmax books
techmax book?
i'm not geting
@Manish Goyal • 22 Nov, 2009 It is name of publisher
you can search on net
ie computer graphics by s.p.Rao Borde
It will fullfill your requirement
5.4k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 28, 2011

There are tons of mechanical and automobile engineers looking for summer training in Tata Motors. We've had an old discussion here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/summer-training-at-tata-motors-and-maruti-udyog.27759/ If anyone knows the full procedure for applying...
36.7k views

@coolprateek2007 · Mar 20, 2009

Hi, This is prateek, i am a final year student from computer science and engineering branch. I have cleared GATE'09 with 502 as score and 96.25%tile with 1573 rank. I...
5.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 2, 2011

The Campus Interview session in nearby colleges in near to an end. TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) recruited hundreds of final year engineering students this year. I was talking to some...
9.9k views

@Suresh146305 · Jul 15, 2015

Hi All, I am 2.7 years experienced in TCS and got offer from mphasis yesterday. In that offer itself they mentioned the DOJ as 3rd August and reporting time at...
12.3k views

@saimriyaz · Jun 17, 2011

I just want to know that in which case i will get good salary package? Case 1. I did M Tech. from IIT and I m a fresher and got...
7.7k views