Need Notes for 5th semester computer graphics

I need notes for computer graphics(b.tech 5th semester I.T).
would anybody provide me ???
then please.

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    sunit.soni
    I need notes for computer graphics(b.tech 5th semester I.T).
    would anybody provide me ???
    then please.
    Hi sunit,
    Which topic?
  • sunit.soni
    sunit.soni
    Viewing in 3D(projection),Illumination.??
  • sookie
    sookie
    sunit.soni
    Viewing in 3D(projection),Illumination.??
    Step 1: Enter google.com in browser.
    Step 2: Enter Computer graphics - 3d(projection) viewing or other similar keywords in search box.
    Step 3: *You will be shown many links* Read the brief intro of each link and click the one that interests you most and read the content. Do this with many links and search criteria.
    Step 4: Note down relevant points in your notebook or a notepad[if good in typing] .
    Step 5: Notes are ready. *Best part is you would not need to read them again while going for exam. * 😀

All the best !
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    Do you have the subject CG in your 5th semester!!

in which university are you studying?
    I guess, it is MDU. Rohtak...
  • sunit.soni
    sunit.soni
    kumar_nitin
    Do you have the subject CG in your 5th semester!!

in which university are you studying?
    I guess, it is MDU. Rohtak...

yes you are absolutely right ..
    would you please give any advise ..?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    sunit..it is better to follow any book like computer graphics by baeker and then read it yourself...and make notes..if it does not satisfied you then google will help you
  • sunit.soni
    sunit.soni
    goyal420
    sunit..it is better to follow any book like computer graphics by baeker and then read it yourself...and make notes..if it does not satisfied you then google will help you
    but it have'nt full syllabus
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    ok then you can follow techmax books
  • sunit.soni
    sunit.soni
    goyal420
    ok then you can follow techmax books
    techmax book?
    i'm not geting
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    It is name of publisher
    you can search on net
    ie computer graphics by s.p.Rao Borde
    It will fullfill your requirement

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today there was my internal viva of dbms in which i was asked 3 questions that i would like to share with you 1 what is partial key? 2 what...
Hi CEans I think we can place an indication for the traffic light(next one) inside a car so that driver donot have to take his attention from the road by...
Website: The InVenture Prize @ Georgia Tech The InVenture Prize @ Georgia Tech is an innovation competition for undergraduate students at Georgia Tech. Students can work independently or in teams...
Now, SRK's next flick will be Dulha Mil Gaya much before the much awaited My Name is Khan The movie stars SRK, Sushmita Sen and Fardeen Khan [youtube]
Naspers, a company from South Africa that deals in Internet platforms, pay-television and print media may be the next owner of ICQ. TechCrunch Reports : - So what would make...