Need mini-project title

can you do one favour for me guys...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ži am second year student ya,i need somehelp about project. and i want some project title and tell me the website address about my mini project

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Srinidi.g - I changed the title of this thread from 'hai.guys' to "Need mini-project title" which is more informative about the content of this discussion thread.

Have you searched this section for ideas? If not, please do. If you still don't find what you are looking for, please tell us about -

. Any ideas you are considering on your own.
    . Your interests, so that we can help you come up with an idea that aligns with your interests.
    . Any experience in working on a mini project on your own.
  • funmonster
    funmonster
    srinidhi.g
    can you do one favour for me guys...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ži am second year student ya,i need somehelp about project. and i want some project title and tell me the website address about my mini project
    Really CE is for like we people. Just check the following link #-Link-Snipped-# you can find many here, as I did. All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello engineers.Iam currently doing a project on robot arm that involves five degree of freedom.actually iam using stepper motor as actuator..so please suggest me suitable microcontroller for my project..torque capacity=50...
hi all, Does anyone have experience in solving 6 variable K map? I tried in a software. But, although i was able to input 6 variable data, still not getting...
Hi guys! Can any one give me a brief description about Mobile Computing? What is the use of it? And what are the advantages of it?
in bluetooth technology,frequency is changed 1600 times/second(for security reason).Why this much hoping is done where we can secure data with only 10 or 15 hopes/second.any genuine reason for so much...
hi all, I am trying to simulate something in matlab. Problem: 66kv line coming to the local substation of a company. From there, through different stepdown transformers, finally from a...