Need job

hi everyone,
i m pushparaj, completed my Mechanical engineering this year. i have good knowledge in designing in PROE and Auto Cadd. if anyone willing to offer me a chance to show my talent, please mail me pushparajsn@gmail.com.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    pushparaj
    hi everyone,
    i m pushparaj, completed my Mechanical engineering this year. i have good knowledge in designing in PROE and Auto Cadd. if anyone willing to offer me a chance to show my talent, please mail me pushparajsn@gmail.com.
    Welcome to CE
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    pushparaj
    hi everyone,
    wel come to CE..!!
    i will definitely contact to you, if i got something for you... 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've a CASIO 991-MS😒..I'm used to solving system of algebraic equations using it..Please tell me if there is any way i can solve a system of eqns with complex coefficients...
helloooo guys....... can anyone of u pls let me understand why sonometer box or musical instruments are kept hollow. thanks:smile::smile:
3 days robotics workshop goin 2 be held in BIT MESRA ,ranchi from 14th aug. workshop will b conducted by the SOCIETY OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERS. apart from this many more...
I need to design a blower for an output of 2990 m3/h air flow And it is urgently required for me.. Please help me that how to start my design...
I am using QTP for the automation of a desktop application. This desktop is developed using .NET and is also using third party tool (NetAdvantage). These third party objects (infragistics...