Need Job In Engineering. Any Help ?

i am good engineer . please let me know if any job for me ?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Warning : Advertising is not allowed in CE forums. If you want to advertise your website, then kindly visit : #-Link-Snipped-#

We won't be able to answer your question as you haven't mentioned any detail. Kindly add your discipline, your qualification,etc & we might be able to help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, i want to know is there any way to get placed through off campus while pursuing B.E.(Mechanical) in final year? plz tell what should i do?
please tell me how to do preparation for Mahindra Auto Quiz..
a)Derive a relation to find the critical pressure ratio in the case of isentropic flow. b)If the velocity distribution over a plate is given by u=(2/3)y-y^2 in which u is...
Hey everyone, Im looking at studying engineering next year but havn't chosen which stream. Ideally im after the stream which offers the most opportunites to work and live overseas particularly...
Go to this link - Google Places for Business www.google.com/local/add/businessCenter?hl=en‎ Log-in using your gmail account and you will be redirected to a map with a form that asks you for...