Need information Regarding Wind Power in INDIA

What i want to know is what is the current scenario in wind power generation in india.
suppose my company would like to invest in one 1 MW wind turbine.
are there parks or areas to setup such turbine???
can we do wheeling ??
what are the tax benefits etc??
Cost of such turbine and annual maintenance cost??
does government has special offers etc??

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's common to see that new members find it difficult to understand how CrazyEngineers works. We've followed a very simple, basic forum structure always which I believe can become familiar...
SpaceMonkey is taking Dropbox head on with 1Tb of local and cloud storage. The founders argue that the 'cloud only' approach has its own flaws. They say that with the...
It's really amazing that there is a Double Decker train in India also. Check out this.... Its awesome 😀 😁 https://english.ntdtv.com/ntdtv_en/ns_life/2010-11-23/824086799667.html I think its pretty challenging to make Non- A/C...
I'm sure many of you might have installed the latest Windows 8 developer preview edition on your computers. Why not share your own views about the latest from Microsoft? In...
A home based business is something that anyone of us can start without little or no funding. It is something that attracts a lot of people, but very few know...