Need Ideas: Wrist movement controlled Wireless wheelchair Final Year Project

Hello everyone, I am in my final year of Telecommunication Engineering. The project upon which I wish to work on is with regards to a wheelchair which works on wrist movement. the action would be wireless ofcourse. Problem is I am lacking ideas on how to modify it for good & thus making it better for disabled persons to use. Cost is an issue here so no heavy thoughts please. 😀
Would appreciate any kind of assistance...
Thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung has slashed the price of their flagship phone, Galaxy S3 in India. The latest price at which you can grab this spectacular phone is Rs. 28900. Note that in...
hello! i gotta problem with my phone, it just shutdown itself and when i try turn on , don't stand bye, like turn on and of till charge is out....
Hey guys, Am a Vegetarian, being so the following instances to worth to remember. 1. It happened in the college, HOSTEL DAY function. Hostel day had a huge menu but...
i would like to start a new discussion on how to know and what are the best ways to learn autocad more quickly and efficiently and some in detailed analysis...
Why February have 28 days why not some other months?