need ideas for project in robotics

hello one and all.......i am rohan doing my 3rd year mechanical engg.....as all know we have to do a project for the final year......mainly i am interested in automobiles and robotics.....so please enligthen me about the various ideas......thanks

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Re: need ideas

Hello Rohan, welcome. Um, can you narrow that down a bit? What specifically are you interested in with auto or robotics for your project? Those are two fairly different areas as well. Give us specifics on your project and what specific ideas you have or questions so we may try to help if we can. You might want to repost this in the projects area, and tell us all about yourself in the intro area!
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs

hello Gohm,i have not yet decided about the specifications of the project.but my basic interest in automobiles is to develop a hybrid car or car running on any of the natural resources and stuff like that.And about robotics its a very vast field so i dont know much about this.So can u please enligthen me
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

mdronsubbs
    hello Gohm,i have not yet decided about the specifications of the project.but my basic interest in automobiles is to develop a hybrid car or car running on any of the natural resources and stuff like that.And about robotics its a very vast field so i dont know much about this.So can u please enligthen me
    Well if you have just finished third year, and you wish to make a hybrid car or a bio fuel one, then, frankly speaking you are too late to start such a project. Even if you make one, it will not be a large scale model. But if you have entered third year then yes, you have the time to make it possible. What type of hybrid do you wish to make. How much have you researched till now. Give some detail, so that we can know how much start you have made, and then we will help you further.
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs

Thanks for the advice Mr.Raj.K in case its late for the project on car y not try it with bike.Can i go on with it.And please do enlighten me about robotics i m very much interested in robots n all.So in case do u have any idea about projects pertaining to robotics please enlighten me
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs

It can b a mini project also....thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi.I am Rohan Subbaiah doing my 3rd year mechanical engg.I am glad to be 1 of you.Thanks for accepting me as the part the CEan's.thank you
i need some help. we have mini project& we decided to do "mobile controlled home appliances". ineed some information about it plzzzzzzzzzz help me 😎😎😎

hi

i need some information about the mini project what i need to do our project is "mobile controlled home appliances" can u plzzzz help me😎😎😎
hello CEan's.I am rohan subbaiah doin my third year mechanical engg.Can u please help me out with my project?I have to do a project next year so got to prepare...
im buying an enfield 350 bullet in d next month (yeah aftr my xams).... m gonna modify it n have already designed a fuel tank,handle bar, optional sissy bar n...