Need help with project topics in VHDL

Hello friends,
I am doing master's in Electrical engineering and I am interested in doing a project for my final year. I am planning to do a project in VHDL. Can anybody suggest me some hot topics? Plz help me..
Thank you in advance!

Replies

• deepti_12685
    deepti_12685
    plz help me.. its quiet urgent!
    Thank you!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Codefest, in association with Codechef presents Manthan, an algorithm intensive programming contest, which is scheduled on 06:00 pm, Mar 28 IST. It is a 6 hour live team contest with...
Schedule: March 27, Saturday. Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm 28 March, 2010. Time: 10 AM - 12 PM The aim of this workshop is to give insights into finance...
Godaddy Inc., world's largest domain name registrar has said that they will stop selling the .CN domain names. Reason: “We were having to contact Chinese users to ask for their...
Hello can anyone explain for me the differences between : 1. IR transmitter and receiver. 2. RF transmitter and receiver. 3. AM transmitter and receiver. and I want the advantages...
😕 hi my ceian friends can anyone of u tell me the program in java which generates its own source code as its output????