Need help with JSR-82 APl's

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie, doing a mobile application project in java. I need to write a j2se server(pc) side code for bluetooth sonnectivity that implements obex protocol.

I faced problem with Bluecove-2.1.1.jar because i couldnt find bluecove_x64.dll file as my os is win 7 64 bit.

I have widcomm stack inbuilt in my laptop.

So, now moved on to Avetana jar. But i couldnt get any documentation about how to implement it.

Can anyone please help me ? It will be very helpful if someone gives me idea about how to implement it.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Awesome mechanical engineering design in furniture. I love the concepts these guys have worked on. If you've not seen the video yet, go through it - [video=youtube;3DfCc3awrf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DfCc3awrf4[/video]
hi friends, i am here with my second concept here in this thread i came with the history of the micro processors let us first know what is micro processor...
Hello CEans. I found this information on some site. And I wanna share it with you.😀 How does Google know everything about you? They don’t. Google only knows your public...
hey friends we are lisning many people giving there statements regarding improving our country why cant we give them here is mine "give me some hands of supports i will...
I just want to share this to you. The Philippine National Proverb Translated into various Philippine languages... With over 168 mutually unintelligible languages, the Philippines is a country of incredible...