Need help with final year project ideas in electrical & electronics engineering

i need som project ideas for doing my final year projects..i hav but its not gud to do n my final yr..im doing my electrical and elctronics eng..if u people can help mail me to x

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What ideas do you have in your mind? Why do you think they are not good? What kind of projects are you interested in?
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    make a look on #-Link-Snipped-# i am sure ......
    you can find a best idea here..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I just got through GATE with 97.2 percentile and 1167 AIR nad 536 score from CS Discipline. I hadn't seriously expected this as I hadn't prepared anything. Now I...
hi dis iz mech engg. plz tel me sum ideas about hydrolic robots....๐Ÿ˜
Continued from post Reincarnation of CE im: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-labs/3155-cedoot-reincarnation-ce-im.html Well, instead of asking K for a machine, we can do it ourselves. All we need is a machine with broad band...
such assignment pulled my attentiona and i took a while in solving it but then i reachd some friends and they said my answer isnt convincing enough diffirintiating (calling function)...
Name: *Engineering Trade: Electrical Location: Hyderabad *Occupation: Working as a software Engineer Work Experience: 2+ *Hobbies & Interests: Reading books, listening to music, watching movies and blogging *Aim in life:...