Need help to implement my idea

Hi,

I'm from a computer background, however, i have a good idea on power generation. Is there anyone/institute in Bangalore who i can consult to implement my idea. The design should be started from scratch.

If there is anyone who can help, please contact me. I'm ready to pay for consultation.

regards,
Sujay

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    why dont you appraoch CPRI??? and there are many power consulting firms who can help you,by thw way how much power you want to generate?? what will be the source of power??? how you gonna distribute it??
  • sujay_3819
    sujay_3819
    Can you name any other private firm apart from CRPI?

About your other queries, i do not have an answer except for the "Power source" and i will let you know a little later.

I have not thought about how much power i want to generate and how to distribute as it is too early to think about them. Firstly, i want to consult some one and explain my idea. We first need to check if it is feasible. We can later think about the numbers. Please dont take this in a wrong sense.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well what is the source??? power consulting firms follow some guidelines,i suppose you should get in touch with CPRI or any research center they are open to new ideas and if succesfull they are easily accepted by industry!!
  • rwyost
    rwyost
    sujay_3819, I can help you with your design. Please visit our website at or email me at about your design idea.

Admin says
    : It's always better to help members through the forums so that others benefit from the discussion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one here give me the program of 1. logical address to physical address conversion 2. physical address to logical address conversion in c, c++ plzz help me.... i...
Hi all, I need a high speed comparator with the following specifications. Input frequency -200MHz Input signal voltage -0-3.3V reference voltage - 1.2V output voltage swing -+/-6V (rail to rail)...
Hi, Iam new here so just forgive me if anythin's wrong. I wanna build a hybrid car. from begning weighing about 500 kgs ,2 seater please help me out about...
I'm not asking if you would pay for press coverage as a business if it were possible, I'm asking you if you would ever do it as an individual, when...
Hi all, Sorry for the long break. Been busy.. Well, this is the third part in the series. We'll see a bit about a line follower. I'll just give a...