Need Help To get my Project In Working Condition.

Hello Everyone
I am a student of ECE and am making a clap switch project with this circuit.#-Link-Snipped-#

I have completed all of the circuit on the PCB But I am unable to understand where to connect the relay to the circuit.

I also want to know whether the circuit operates on AC or DC voltage and also its operating voltage (9V or 230 V).

Does it need two power supplies 9V DC and 230V AC

Does This circuit require a regulated power supply That converts 220 V ac to 9 V dc?

And at last what is that load thing attached to the negative terminal of 230 V 50 Hz AC supply. Please Explain.

Could someone help me. I am desperately in need of help.

Thanx in Advance.😔

Replies

• vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    the circuit works on 9v but the relay is connected so that the 9v is converted into a 230v ac. and check for any minute misconnections.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quality of life, a concept that gets great significance precisely in the details, which mostly did not pay attention to their existence, but once a small detail is missing, we...
I m interested in making an all terrain robot. It'll basically run on wheels, or i might change my plan to 'belts'. But the basic question about is the motor...
I m making an agro-bot! that's an agricultural robot. It's supposed to go around the plants of vegetables on the field, and spray pesticides on the vegetables and drop the...
sir pls send me 4 th sem electrical engg previous years question papers with answers.the subjects are: material science(ms) electrical machines electronics & electrical measurements(eem) economics & costing dec fluid...
Hello tech-guys, Its really very easy to find out how Java is good and all its great features but there is hardly any awareness of how good are the other...