Need help to fix type of sensors in collision free car

Dear family,
I am bracing myself to create a collision-proof car for my final year project..
The problem is that I still didn't come to thesolution on the topic "which sensor will be suitable".
Now here's my need. For prototype purpose, The car would be run at 20kmph. It has to escape, or rather, stop itself from colliding at an obstacle in front of it. The two things to be taken into account are that I should minimize cost, but the selection should be good and should work well. The car has efficient braking and it is to stop at a small distance away from the obstacle.
Please help.

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Infrared sensors are commonly used for this.

-Karthik
  • ajitishere
    ajitishere
    how much range will we get for that?????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello Ceans..I would like to share a problem that i face in a competition you have to develop a game named ....assume a word... you have to assume a word...
This day is historic because an iconic legend debuted today and played many legendary innings in the game of cricket to become what we know him today as the Master...
hello ceans ...I want to buy a mobile between 4000 to 5000 of nokia..or whichever you preffered😕😕 please help me in choosing..
Hi everyone😛 myself neethu from india. studying electronics and instrumentation engg,second year. I think , I 've found the right place..😀 now im also
What is the mean by the "Simulation speed" in "Log Amplifier" ?