hi gyz

actually i m working on RESTLet framwork since 2 daz basically this is
design pattern for developing web services and i have developed simple
application using this framework but i m little bit confused about some
major components.

will any body tell me what is the major difference between

Resource and RestLet.

i have mapped URL with Resource and it is working correctly but this same
we can map with RestLet also. so what is the core difference between the usage of these classes.

looking forward for your valuable response.;-)

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Try the following link if it can be of any help ::

#-Link-Snipped-#

--Can also be useful for those who are not at all familiar with Restlet framework

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Anybody having exposure to 230AC and 440 DC layout design include motor, controller or drives design how can we implement this high power design in layout? any special considerations...
anubody pls help me out in selecting a electrical project for my last year engineering plssssssssssssssssss????? send me sites from whre i get to know about them or send me...
Hey CEans! We've now amassed our 13,000[sup]th[/sup] member, CEan- brilliant007 😎 Welcome buddy! Congrats to everyone! Lets break the next barrier in a few weeks 😁 note: Mach 13 is...
how to choose capacitor and resistance values to implement in circuit this is very important can anybody tell me????
hey all.. im a student from india currently entering my final yr of engineering in instrumentation and control. Im interested in pursuing masters in aerospace engineering abroad.. i have a...