Need help on selecting a good book for RDBMS & ASP Dot Net

Dear friends, I am looking for a good and easy to learn book for RDBMS and ASP Dot net with framework 3.5... I need the book which explains by examples rather than more theoretical..

Thanks..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HIII ALL........ FRNDZ i m ankit,pursuing btech(3yr) in it field..... i have a subject called ecommerce in dis semester.... i need a book called "Frontiers of Electronic Commerce" by Ravi...
There are many types of threats, which can affect the normal functionality of our system. When talking about threats of the computer we usually think of virus, But there are...
Hello everyone. My last year is coming up and I need some ideas on an innovative degree project. I decided to buy a UC3B0256 on a development board with a...
A new variant of the Zeus Trojan virus has affected thousands of computer users in the UK. The Zeus V3 virus affected around 3000 customers.Those affected are customers of a...
hey i passed btech,cse this year only. not placed because of my hard luck.. now what should i do? m in delhi and there is hardly any walkin for fresher....