Need Help & Info on Creating A New Devices

Hello CE,

I wanted to know How to create a new devices. As Below Video shown which consist of devices and their function. I need to create like that device through which I can create my own device to be communicate with System. I would like to know about all their topics and subject through which I can get develop Device.

Please give me real and good information so that I can develop it easily.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I guess the right place would be ECE or EEE. Let #-Link-Snipped-# help you... 😀
  • mitultechs
    mitultechs
    Praveen-Kumar
    I guess the right place would be ECE or EEE. Let #-Link-Snipped-# help you... 😀
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-#......

#-Link-Snipped-# Will You please help me....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Not able to watch full video but from the title I can say they have used Some wireless module like RF which gets command from PC and send it and at receiver side according to Command it Turns ON and OFF Relays.

Now Back to your question if you want to make such system you must have knowledge about basic electronics hardware and as they have used Microcontroller you need to learn Microcontroller. Let me know if you want to start learning basic Electronics I will find some links and post them here.
  • mitultechs
    mitultechs
    godfather
    Not able to watch full video but from the title I can say they have used Some wireless module like RF which gets command from PC and send it and at receiver side according to Command it Turns ON and OFF Relays.

Now Back to your question if you want to make such system you must have knowledge about basic electronics hardware and as they have used Microcontroller you need to learn Microcontroller. Let me know if you want to start learning basic Electronics I will find some links and post them here.
    Yeah Please share some informative links so that I can learn some Basic Electronics...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mitultechs
    Yeah Please share some informative links so that I can learn some Basic Electronics...
    Contact your Friend from EC Branch and ask them for Basic Electronics Books. Start with Transistors and Logic ICs.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    For Microcontroller and Programming You can refer Text book by Ayala.
  • Harry Jhon
    Harry Jhon
    Hi welcome to this forum site.
    i guess would we right class of the ECE and it will help for your project and it provide the knowledge. you also concern with your friend. I have a solution.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mitultechs
    mitultechs
    I got some information regarding Micro controller, PCB and C programming language through which I can able to communicate with the system and micro controller.
    Somebody let me know How much it cost of MicroController In India?......
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mitultechs
    I got some information regarding Micro controller, PCB and C programming language through which I can able to communicate with the system and micro controller.
    Somebody let me know How much it cost of MicroController In India?......
    Depends on which microcontroller you want to use Basic ATMEL 8051 costs you around 85-90 Rs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The social media seems to have an influence over the structural and civil engineers in South Korea. The newly planned skyscraper in Korea is awesomly hashtag "#" shaped (see photos)....
Red Hat, the open source solutions provider announced the setting up of it's largest engineering facility outside North America in Pune today. The company also launched another 'Engineering Center of...
Personal.com is a cloud-based data 'vault', that stores all your personal information in 'gems', and permits are assigned on a case-to-case basis. Personal data may include your bank account password,...
Hey. Is anyone into Hospitality and Tourism sector after your Engineering. If so, Pls do guide me !👍 i am really passionate about entering this industry !
Airtel has just launched in Bangalore. The telecom operator became the first one to offer 4G LTE services in India by launching the 4G network in Kolkata on April 10....