Need help in Vmware

Hey ppl,

I have installed ubuntu 9.10 on vmware which is installed on widows 7. Now i need to start Wi-fi connection on this machine, but it doesnt detect any network. Can anyone help me with this.

Replies

• Cameron_W
    Cameron_W
    Simply go to the settings menu of your Vmware and it will show your ubuntu configeration..just an a wireless device..and enjoy!!
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    You are asking for Windows 7 or Ubuntu?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    @krishan: I have installed Ubuntu on Vmware which in turn installed on Windows 7. I hope u get it now.

@Cameron: Can u please elaborate that a little more????
  • SheldonCooper
    SheldonCooper
    Does it show any wired network?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai

hai ....i am new to this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please help me in in various technical applications,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😀
I need information regarding designing a diesel particulate filter or a catalytic converter.
September 5, 2011 – Kristiansand, NORWAY & Lustenau, AUSTRIA - IDENTEC SOLUTIONS, a member of IDENTEC GROUP, announced today the expansion of its Personnel Safety Solution Portfolio to include integrated...
Hi all, I want to know exact difference between electro-mechanical torque(Te) and load toque (Tl) caculation of an induction motor and i want to know the exact formulas to calculate...
The next batch of engineering has commenced on the Teachers' Day, the 5th of September. What a befitting day to start a new session. There was a kind of excitement...