Need help in vb topics!

Hi!....im new here and im in my final year in degree....so itz time for me to do my project!.....and im planning to do it in VB!....so im waz wondering can you like recommend me some topics which is easy to understand and to explain to people!.........because.....so far hotel management haz been taken.....library management haz been taken.....and im kind of lost now!.....i juzt dont want to make my final year project complicated for people to understand....juzt want to make as simple as possible if that can be done!....if you dont mind helping me......so any suggestion?😒

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some years ago multinationals began shifting their back-end offices to India. Outsourcing works demanded vast office spaces to accommodate their staff. The existing business houses in Indian metros including Kerala’s...
Hello there, I am about to try my hands on Windows programming and i have no idea about from where and how to start? what all will i need? so...
Need help in vb topic....."furniture management system"! hi again!.....i decide a topic for my final year project which im goin to use VB is "Furniture management system"............im trying to like...
i am a computer engineering student and i want to do sap training after my degree. can u plz suggest me the modules that will suit me and best institutes...
hey everybody, im using a servo motor for my FYP, the servo im using is Parallax standard servo motor. which is manufacured by Futaba. the motor is used to lift...