Need Help In Understanding The Circuit Diagram

Hey, i need help in understanding the function of each components in the circuit or how it works.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.😀

thanks.

Replies

• JAIHO
    JAIHO
    I see a couple of transistors ( NPN AND PNP ) , and 12v power supply. Resistors resist the current.
    You need some kind of data sheet to understand the whole diagram , i think..
    sorry .
  • randypang
    randypang
    oh sorry, i forgot to put the parts list.

r1r4r7r10 = 3.3k
    r8r9 = 27k
    r2r3r5r6 = 68k
    r11 = 560
    c1 = 1000uf / 16v (microfarad)
    c2c3 = 22uf / 16v (microfarad)
    c4 = 0.47uf (microfarad)
    c5c6 = 22nf
    t1t2t3t4 = bc547
    t5 = TIP112 / KT829
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    I think its a pre-amplifier,not sure i will have to check!!!
  • randypang
    randypang
    its a martin siren project. just wanting to know how the circuit operates.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well,they seem toi be emitter follower circuits,not sure i will have to check
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I think this is more than the Pre- Amlifier Circuit (yes it is) but it Generates Perticular Frequency at the output of Last Transistor and according to that the LS gives output.
  • reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Here goes - Refer:Multivibrator

1) The circuit with T1 and T2 is an Astable multivibrator with frequency is given by 0.721/R3C3
    F = 0.5Hz (approx)

2) The circuit with T3 and T4 is also an Astable multivibrator but here R8 and R9 are connected to the output of the first multivibrator instead of 12V. therefore the frequency of the second vibrator would depend on whether input at R8/R9 is 12V or 12V potential divided by R6/R5. The frequency will be higher when output of first vibrator is logic 0, because charging time of R8C5/R9C6 is much faster.
    Exact frequencies need calculation.

3) This signal is driven into the speaker.

In a nutshell, T3-T4 generates the Audio frequencies, while the change of Audio frequency is controlled by T1-T2.

- Karthik
  • randypang
    randypang
    hey there reachrkata,

thanks for the explanation of the circuit 😀

how do i get about knowing the frequencies at the transistors (t1,t2,t3,t4).
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    I think now it will be easy for you to figure out the circuit and study accordingly!!!
  • reachrkata
    reachrkata
    This link should give you an idea of the design procedure of an Astable and also what the frequency is.

Designing An Astable Multivibrator | PDF | Electronic Engineering | Analog Circuits

-Karthik

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well I am facing a kind of problem. I was trying to get some hosting plans for a domain name which I had registered some time ago. Now the person...
I am trying to write a program to initialize General purpose Input Output ports. The microcontroller I need to initialize the ports on - is a C8051F330 chip. https://www.keil.com/dd/docs/datashts/silabs/c8051f33x.pdf I...
I have two dual axis ADXL203 accelerometers. However, I am supposed to get acceleration data in three dimensions. My professor advised me to get dual axis instead of triaxial accelerometers...
I have some acceleration data that I received from an accelerometer and used an A/D converter before sending the data to my computer... how do I use Matlab to integrate...
This Will Do the +,-,*and / of the complex numbers /*Operator overloading for complex Numbers*/ #include #include class complex { float real; float img; public: complex() { real=img=0; } complex(float...